- All the photos are reduced in size for speed of access. The originals are 5472 x 3648 (20mp). For the most part, all these are 800 x 600
- None of the photos have been checked for quality or content. That means there may be some that are completely out of focus, too light or too dark, have an odd colour cast, have half the boat in the picture or some other quality issue
- If the photo(s) you are interested in are in focus but have some other quality issue, then it is probably possible to fix them to an acceptable level in photoshop - The blue colour cast on photos taking in early morning for example is easily fixed, as are overly dark or light images for the most part
- It is also easy to crop the images. For example if the boat is too small relative to the frame. The original image is much larger in size than the ones in these galleries, so you can cut a small section out without too much quality loss
- To request a hi-res version (Maximum 5 per person), please email firstname.lastname@example.org. You must quote the date(s) and image numbers. You can find these by clicking the "i" (info) icon in google photos. If you send a message saying "The blue boat in heat 5" or some other vague description, I cannot help you.