The MPBA is the governing body for model boating in the UK. Founded in 1924 and Incorporated in 1979 as a Limited Company it is a non-profit making organisation with no share capital. The Association promotes all types of model boating activity encouraging members to take part in model boating at all levels and particularly to enter the many competitions which are held throughout the country and overseas.
This site aims to give an overview of the Association, please see options at the top of this page. Each boating discipline has a website and links to each of these are shown on the relevant Section pages.
A particularly important area of this site deals with rules and regulations both statutory and those imposed by the Association, various files are available for download. It should be remembered that if there are any conflicts between section regulations and those of the Association, the Association regulations are aligned with recognised International bodies such as Naviga and iMBRA and adoption of contrary rules may result in ineligibility for national and international competitions.
- Tony Willett – President – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mick Fields – Chairman – email@example.com
- Dave Brumstead – Vice Chairman – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Linda Buonaito – Secretary – email@example.com
- Glynis Fields – Treasurer – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bill Hornby – Membership – email@example.com
- Peter Revill – Insurance – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Peter Brown – Yearbook – email@example.com
- Andy Coburn – Website/Facebook – firstname.lastname@example.org