Multi Racing / FSR-V / FSR-(E)ndurance
Multi or FSR-V or Endurance racing is for submerged drive mono V-Shaped hull craft powered by Glow (Nitro) or Petrol internal combustion engines. Racing takes place on a ‘M’ shaped course with races having a typical duration of 20 or 30 minutes. Up to 12 boats will compete at the same time. The fastest class boats will achieve speeds in excess of 80km/h. The MPBA is affiliated to, and adopts the rules of iMBRA
View interactive 2023 MPBA National Drivers Championship tables.
The MPBA currently recognises 5 Classes of Multi Boat:
- A Class or FSR Endurance-3.5: The smallest size of Multi-Race Class. For Glow motors up to 3.5cc.
- B Class or FSR Endurance-7.5: For Glow motors up to 7.5cc.
- C Class or FSR Endurance-15: For Glow motors up to 15cc. Not recommended for beginners due to the high speeds and intensity of racing.
- S1 27cc or FSR Endurance-27: For Spark Ignition engines up to 27cc.
- S1 35cc or FSR Endurance-35: For Spark Ignition engines up to 35cc.
Nothing from 2nd December 2023 to 1st March 2024.
Recent Multi Posts
- Peterborough Multi 20230402
- Mick Fields
- Elmbridge Multi 20220917
- Peterborough Multi 20220703
- Elmbridge Masters 20220611
- Therdonne Multi 20220604
- Bridlington Multi 20220424
- Colwick Multi 20220403
- Peterborough Multi 20220320